There are just a few days left for the submission of applications to the “Points of Support” programme. The deadline for applications is April 30th, 2022. Applications can be submitted through the form: https://bit.ly/3IR1ztq.
For the 5th funding round of the “Points of Support” programme, eight public benefit foundations in Greece join forces once again in supporting 30 Civil Society organizations to receive €5,000 each for projects lasting 6 months.
The projects will need to fall into one of the following thematic areas:
- Social integration of people with disabilities (John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation)
- Support of the elderly (TIMA Charitable Foundation)
- Support of vulnerable groups (Social and Cultural Affairs Welfare Foundation–KIKPE)
- Support of projects for children
- Children and health (Captain Vassilis and Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation)
- Children and the environment (A. G. Leventis Foundation)
- Support of actions for the protection of the environment
- Protection of aquatic and coastal ecosystems (A.C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation)
- Protection of forest and other terrestrial ecosystems (Costas M. Lemos Foundation)
Eligible for participation are organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Non-profit legal entities registered in Greece (associations, societies, non-profit civil organizations, etc), as well as social cooperative enterprises.
- Have an annual turnover of up to 50,000€ during the last fiscal year.
- Do not come under the jurisdiction of the State, and their activity is not of a religious, political or commercial nature.
The Terms & Conditions for participation in the Programme as well as all useful documents are published on the website of the Bodossaki Foundation: https://www.bodossaki.gr/simeiastirixis-5os-kyklos/.
You can be informed about the Programme by following the Programme’s Facebook page.