The TIMA Charitable Foundation, the John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation, the Hellenic Hope charity organisation, and the Bodossaki Foundation announce an open call for the submission of applications for participation in the second round of the Points of Support program, which is addressed to private nonprofit and volunteer organisations, as well as social enterprises (henceforth referred to as "Organisations") working in the area of social welfare. The aim of the program is, on the one hand, to support small-scale original projects with the highest possible social impact that benefit vulnerable social groups and, on the other hand, reinforcement and capacity building for the above civil society Organisations. The Program will provide grants of up to five thousand Euros (€5,000) for a maximum of nineteen (19) projects, with a duration of up to twelve (12) months, and which come under one of the following areas, as defined by the Programme's respective funders:
1. "Social integration for people with disabilities" (John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation)
2. "Support for the elderly" (TIMA Charitable Foundation)
3. "Support for child protection organisations" (Hellenic Hope)
In addition to the grants, the Program also includes free participation for the Organisations in capacity building activities, which will be funded and implemented by the Bodossaki Foundation, through Social Dynamo. Social Dynamo is an initiative of the Bodossaki Foundation, in partnership with the Municipality of Athens (through the SynAthina platform), aimed at strengthening civil society organisations and groups, with a focus on learning, professional support and networking. All Organisations' are required to participate in a basic capacity building programme.
The full terms and conditions for participation in the programme can be found here (in Greek).
Applications are accepted online only, through this application form.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, December 16th, 2016, at 14:00. The results will be announced on Friday, March 3rd, 2017, on the Program funders’ websites, and all candidates will be notified by email.
For more information, interested parties may contact the Program funders at the following email addresses and telephone numbers:
1. John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation "Social integration for people with disabilities"): email@example.com, 210-6282888.
2. TIMA Charitable Foundation ("Support for the elderly"): firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-4293514.
3. Hellenic Hope ("Support for child protection organisations") email@example.com και firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Bodossaki Foundation (Capacity Building Activities): email@example.com, 210-7253832.